Statement of rights: is a document provided by medical staff when you are admitted to a mental health unit. This document outlines what your rights are while you are in hospital including, for example, the right to information about treatment, discharge, review, a designated carer and to see an official visitor.
- Alternative to police as mental health first responders
- RACGP “Health of the Nation 2023” report
- BEING’s submission to the NSW Parliamentary Inquiry into Outpatient and Community Mental Health Care
- Intolerant society creates additional strain on young people’s mental health
- BEING – Mental Health Consumers now accepting donations