BEING – Mental Health Consumers is governed by a Board of Trustees, who set the organisation’s strategic vision and monitors the progress of strategic goals.
Trustees are elected for a term of three years, with vacant positions being elected by our membership at our AGM.
At least 75% of our Board must have a lived/living experience of mental health issues. All positions on the Board are voluntary and unpaid.
BEING’s 2022 board members:
- Fayez Nour – Chairperson
- Sunny Hemraj – Deputy Chairperson
- Simon Craddock – Treasurer
- Samantha Aldridge – Secretary
- Rashid Flewellen – Member
- Gwen Challenger Scotman – Member