Legal Representation: is a process of receiving legal advice and support from a lawyer for legal matters. This can include the preparation of documents and attendance of a lawyer at a legal proceeding or hearing.
- Alternative to police as mental health first responders
- RACGP “Health of the Nation 2023” report
- BEING’s submission to the NSW Parliamentary Inquiry into Outpatient and Community Mental Health Care
- Intolerant society creates additional strain on young people’s mental health
- BEING – Mental Health Consumers now accepting donations