Discharge: to end your stay at the mental health unit. You can seek permission from the authorised medical officer on duty to be discharged. If you have a Guardian, they need to consent before you are able to discharge yourself.
- BEING’s submission to the NSW Parliamentary Inquiry into Outpatient and Community Mental Health Care
- Intolerant society creates additional strain on young people’s mental health
- BEING – Mental Health Consumers now accepting donations
- Regarding membership status & the provision of referees
- Registrations open for the Consumer Peer Worker Forum 2023