Over the past 18 months, the Australian Government Department of Health has been working with consumers, carers, health professionals and digital mental health service providers to develop Head to Health, the new digital mental health gateway.
Head to Health is a key component of the Australian Government’s Response to the National Mental Health Commission’s 2014 report Contributing Lives, Thriving Communities – Review of Mental Health Programs and Services.
Head to Health is a tool which aims to support people more easily access online and phone mental health and wellbeing advice, information and treatment options that are most relevant to their needs (and alternative non-digital options if considered more appropriate to need) via a website, social media channels, and a dedicated telephone line.
Feedback is currently being sought prior to the public launch of the website in September 2017. The Department is particularly keen to ensure there is diversity in the people participating in these activities. There are 2 ways to provide feedback:
- A Behavioural Survey
A survey of approximately 5-10 minutes duration that will be used to:
- Validate findings from initial Head to Health testing and interviews;
- Discover new needs and behaviours of users;
- Inform future user experience and design decisions for Head to Health, including future iterations and enhancements of the website; and
- Be used as a benchmark for future testing of Head to Health.
A link to the survey is available at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SFFMHY2. NOTE: responses to the Survey would be appreciated by Friday 28 July 2017.
As an appreciation for your time, you will have the chance to enter a prize draw to win one of five $100 Myer eGift Cards*
You will only need to provide your email address if you would like to be part of the prize draw*, otherwise you can choose to remain completely anonymous.
Please note if you have been involved in the Head to Health project you are not eligible to win the prize draw but please continue with the survey as we value your feedback. Due to the mature content of this survey you must be at least 15 years of age to enter the prize draw and/or complete this survey.
- Online Testing
An opportunity for users to complete tasks within their own environment which will be used to:
- Seek feedback on the readiness and usability of the current Head to Health website, ahead of public launch; and
- Provide users with an opportunity for unstructured exploration of the Head to Health website, with an option to provide feedback through online forms.
If you or someone you know is interested in participating in the Online Testing, please contact email@example.com direct with your details. For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org