The Implementation stage of the MH-CoPES Project had three objectives
1. Support each former Area Health Service and ground services through the first year of implementation. Including:
- Disseminating resources
- Continued promotion and education
- Supporting services to tackle cultural and change management issues arising through implementation
- Support services to implement Action and Change
For the Preliminary Report on MH-CoPES Action and Change in NSW Mental Health Services click here.
2. Employ and train consumers to conduct analysis of MH-CoPES statewide qualitative data and produce reports of this data to accompany quantitative analysis for the benefits of quality improvement
3. Scope the statewide development and a roll out strategy of the MH-CoPES Framework and Questionnaires for CALD communities for submission to NSW Health. Including:
- Consultations with varied CALD communities
- Trial the processes of each of the 4 steps of the MH-CoPES Framework with CALD communities.
For more information on research to develop the MH-CoPES Framework and Questionnaires with culturally and linguistically diverse population groups click here.