We are looking for three people who have the following to join our Board of Trustee’s:
Previous Board experience, and
- A strong understanding of the consumer lived experience movement, and
- Are able to commit to bi-monthly meetings in Sydney for a term of up to 3 years, and
- Are able to commit to membership in at least one subcommittee to the Board, and
- Are able to commit to attending other significant events for the organisaiton such as the Annual General Meeting, and
- Are able to undertake out-of-Board-meeting reading and ad hoc extraordinary meetings where necessary, and
- Able to adhere to the Code of Conduct of the organisation and other key policies, and
- Understand privacy and confidentiality needs, and
- Foster a positive working relationship with fellow Board members, staff, volunteers, service users and other stakeholders
- Desirable criteria – Experience in financial or legal services, and/or business services
As well as prior Board experience, Board members must be able to satisfy at least three of the ten criteria identified as being of value to the Organisation.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to express your interest. The closing date for expressions of interest is 5 pm on the 6th of November 2018.
We look forward to hearing from you!