Are you a proficient graphic designer who identifies as having lived/living experience of mental health issues?
Are you passionate about using your creativity in a consumer-run organisation? Do you love being part of a workplace with a nurturing culture which embraces people living with mental health issues?
If you have skills relevant to the following tasks, we would love to hear from you:
- Producing various material including flyers and posters,
- Booklets for our events (A4 & A5);
- Annual reports
- Content for our website.
Ideally we are looking for people with these capabilities:
- Familiarity with major graphic design programs including Adobe creative suite;
- The ability to meet tight timelines;
- Experience directly collaborating with other content producers;
- Experience sticking to a style guide, but the imagination to create;
- Flexibility to work on site
- Availability to work on contract-by-contract basis between February and November.
If this sounds like you, please forward an email to email@example.com and say why you want to work for a consumer run organisation and what skills you would bring to the role. Include your resume and examples of your work.
We look forward to having you join our team and sharing in an exciting year ahead!
If you have questions, please contact: Communications Officer, Peter Vincent on 1300 234 640.