On Sunday 16 October, BEING staff and supporters will be walking across the Sydney Harbour Bridge in support of the Sydney Wellness Walk, a Mental Health Month event. This is a family-friendly walk with an easy route suitable for all ages and abilities.
Where: Government House, Macquarie St, Sydney
When: Sunday 16th October
Event opens at 8.30am, Walk begins at 10.00am
BEING is sponsoring the registration of our supporters. Please register by Saturday 15 October, 5pm if you would like to join the BEING Team and have your registration sponsored.
- Follow This Link to registration page
- Select “5.9km Walk” and continue
- Select your ticket type and continue
- Search for “Being” and select Emma Corcoran’s team, and continue
- Complete your registration details and continue
- Please select BEING as the organisation you are supporting
- Follow the prompts to complete your registration, the payment will be processed by BEING.
All BEING team members will receive a BEING badge. To get your badge, arrive at the Collective Purpose stall by 9.30am on the day (look out for our staff in the BEING t-shirt).
It’s going to be a fun day and we look forward to seeing you there!