On Sunday 16th of October BEING staff and supporters will be joining the Sydney Wellness Walk as part of Mental Health Month 2016. The Wellness Walk is a yearly event taking in the Sydney Harbour Bridge, with the finishing line at Government House to enjoy the celebratory Wellness Festival!
It’s a family friendly walk with an easy route suitable for all ages & abilities. The walk raises awareness for mental illness & encourages walking as a way to improve mental wellness. We’re encouraging all our friends and supporters to walk with us this October!
The Wellness Walk website will give you all the details you will need about who is running it, where the fundraising is going and much more, check out Wellness Walk Sydney here for more information.
Where: Government House, Macquarie St, Sydney
When: Sunday 16th October,
Event opens at 8.30 am, Walk begins at 10.00 am
To register for the BEING team free of charge, follow these instructions:
- Follow This Link to registration page
- Select “5.9 km Walk” and continue
- Select your ticket type and continue
- Search for “Being” and select Emma Corcoran’s team, and continue
- Complete your registration details and continue
- Follow the prompts to complete your registration, the payment will be processed by BEING.
For more information please contact the team at BEING on 02 9332 0200 or firstname.lastname@example.org