As part of Mental Health Month, Collective Purpose will hosting a forum that will provide a snapshot of the current environment for human services organisations in NSW and showcase the range of services and support that is currently available.
This free forum will be of particular interest to community based organisations working in the mental health and broader human services sector in this changing and dynamic period.
On the day, you will hear from:
- Collective Purpose (BEING, WayAhead & ARAFMI)
- Social Enterprise Finance Australia
- Rhonda Wilson for Lerida, a Social Enterprise for Central Coast ARAFMI
- Mali Hawkins for Fresh Ground, a Red Cross, Lendlease and Whitelion social enterprise collaboration
- Marg Scott, MCS Consultants Pty Ltd
The forum will also be an opportunity for you to come and check out the wonderful Collective Purpose working hub.
A light lunch will follow the forum for those who RSVP.
When: Monday 19 October, 10am – 12:30pm
Where: Collective Purpose Hub, 5th Floor, 80 William Street, Woolloomooloo, Sydney NSW
Please RSVP by Thursday 15th October to Eloisa via email Eloisa.Cullington@collectivepurpose.org.au or phone 02 9332 0228.
Click here to download the flyer!