What do mental health consumers want from their politicians?
In the months before the 2015 NSW Election, BEING carried out a large consultation with mental health consumers across the state, asking them what they want from their politicians.
Our Election Agenda identified six priorities that people with a lived experience of mental illness in NSW said the State Government needs to take action on:
• Inclusive and supportive communities
• Housing supply and public housing support
• Accessible and affordable transport
• Equitable employment opportunities and support
• Holistic and responsive legal assistance
• Mental health education and support for young people
Please help us spread the word about this Election Agenda to your networks